Issue: Some agents may no longer be able to receive patch definition updates
Ivanti Security Controls agent-based patch management users are impacted. A code-signing certificate update caused a patch definition delivery interruption for Ivanti Security Controls Agents.
Action Required: Force an Update of All Ivanti Security Controls Agent Policies
Content signing certificate trust is part of Agent Policy. The easiest way to force an update of all Agent Polices is to update the Console Alias list. Simply navigate to Tools -> Console Alias Editor and click Update, no other change or Edit is required.
This will force all agents to get a new copy of their Policy with the correct signing certificate information.
More Information: https://forums.ivanti.com/s/article/Issue-Agents-are-no-longer-able-to-receive-patch-definition-updates
XML 184.108.40.20601 Last Modified 04/19/2023
– Added CHROME-230419(QGC11205615138): Google Chrome 112.0.5615.138
– Added CRTO11-230419(QCRTOJDK11019): Corretto version: 220.127.116.11.1
– Added CRTO17-230419(QCRTOJDK1707): Corretto version: 18.104.22.168.1
– Added CRTO8-230419(QCRTOJDK8372): Corretto version: 8.372.07.1
– Added DROPBOX-230419(QDRBX17247555): Dropbox 172.4.7555
– Added NOJSC-230419(QNODEJSC2000): Node.JS 20.0.0 (Current)
– Added SKYPE-230419(QSKY8960409): Skype 22.214.171.1249
– Added NXTCLD-230419(QNXTCLD381): NextCloud Desktop Client 3.8.1
– Added TOHG-230419(QTOHG642): TortoiseHG 6.4.2