We are pleased to announce the general availability of Ivanti Patch for Windows Servers 9.3. Release version 9.3.4440 is available on our downloads page.
The patch definition download location has moved from xml.shavlik.com to content.ivanti.com. You do not need to change any settings in your Ivanti product, but you may need to update your company firewall or other security infrastructure in order to receive updates from the new content.ivanti.com location.
XML 220.127.116.1178 Last Modified 08/22/2017
– Added support for Recuva
– Added APSB17-27(QADE456): Security updates available for Adobe Digital Editions
– Added SPLUNKF-020(QSPLUNKF663): Splunk Universal Forwarder 6.6.3
– Added GOODSYNC-051(QGS1057): GoodSync 10.5.7
– Added GOM-004(QGOM23195276): GOM Player 18.104.22.16876
– Added RECUVA-001(QRECUVA153): Recuva 1.53
– Added XMIND-006(QXMIND8U3): XMind 8 Update 3
– Updated MSNS17-08-W10(Q4034661): Added patches for Windows 10 Version 1607
– Updated MSNS17-08-VS2017(QVS267308): Added patches for Visual Studio 2017 version 15.3.1