Issue: Some agents may no longer be able to receive patch definition updates
Ivanti Security Controls agent-based patch management users are impacted. A code-signing certificate update caused a patch definition delivery interruption for Ivanti Security Controls Agents.
Action Required: Force an Update of All Ivanti Security Controls Agent Policies
Content signing certificate trust is part of Agent Policy. The easiest way to force an update of all Agent Polices is to update the Console Alias list. Simply navigate to Tools -> Console Alias Editor and click Update, no other change or Edit is required.
This will force all agents to get a new copy of their Policy with the correct signing certificate information.
More Information: https://forums.ivanti.com/s/article/Issue-Agents-are-no-longer-able-to-receive-patch-definition-updates
XML 188.8.131.5236 Last Modified 05/12/2023
– Added FF-230512(QFF11301): Firefox 113.0.1
– Added MEDGE-230512(QMEDGE1130177442): Microsoft Edge 113.0.1774.42
– Added RTS6-230512(QRTS61605120): Royal TS 6.1.60512.0
– Added VSCODE-230511(QVSCODE17820): Visual Studio Code 184.108.40.206
– Added WEBVIEW2-230512(QWBVW1130177442): Microsoft Edge WebView2 Runtime 113.0.1774.42
– Added SQL2022-CU4(Q5026717): KB5026717 – Cumulative Update 4 for SQL Server 2022