Issue: Some agents may no longer be able to receive patch definition updates
Ivanti Security Controls agent-based patch management users are impacted. A code-signing certificate update caused a patch definition delivery interruption for Ivanti Security Controls Agents.
Action Required: Force an Update of All Ivanti Security Controls Agent Policies
Content signing certificate trust is part of Agent Policy. The easiest way to force an update of all Agent Polices is to update the Console Alias list. Simply navigate to Tools -> Console Alias Editor and click Update, no other change or Edit is required.
This will force all agents to get a new copy of their Policy with the correct signing certificate information.
More Information: https://forums.ivanti.com/s/article/Issue-Agents-are-no-longer-able-to-receive-patch-definition-updates
XML 126.96.36.19924 Last Modified 05/10/2023
– Added MSRDC-230510(QMSRDC124159): Microsoft Remote Desktop client 1.2.4159
– Added TB-230510(QTB102110): Thunderbird 102.11.0
– Added TOMCAT9-230510(QTOMCAT90750): Apache Tomcat 188.8.131.52
– Added AWSP-230509(QAWSP590): Amazon WorkSpaces 5.9.0
– Added MSNS23-05-5002374(Q5002374): May 9, 2023, update for SharePoint Server 2019 Language Pack (KB5002374)
– Added PDF24C-230510(QPDFC11120): PDF24 Creator 11.12.0