Issue: Some agents may no longer be able to receive patch definition updates
Ivanti Security Controls agent-based patch management users are impacted. A code-signing certificate update caused a patch definition delivery interruption for Ivanti Security Controls Agents.
Action Required: Force an Update of All Ivanti Security Controls Agent Policies
Content signing certificate trust is part of Agent Policy. The easiest way to force an update of all Agent Polices is to update the Console Alias list. Simply navigate to Tools -> Console Alias Editor and click Update, no other change or Edit is required.
This will force all agents to get a new copy of their Policy with the correct signing certificate information.
More Information: https://forums.ivanti.com/s/article/Issue-Agents-are-no-longer-able-to-receive-patch-definition-updates
XML 126.96.36.19981 Last Modified 05/04/2023
– Added support for MicroFocus Client for Open Enterprise Server
– Added LIBRE-230504(QLIBRE753): LibreOffice 7.5.3
– Added NOJSC-230504(QNODEJSC2010): Node.JS 20.1.0 (Current)
– Added TVIEW15-230504(QTVIEW154190): TeamViewer 188.8.131.52
– Added VSCODE-230504(QVSCODE1780): Visual Studio Code 1.78.0
– Added MSNS23-04-MRNET-5025182(Q5025182): April 25, 2023-KB5025182 Cumulative Update Preview for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8.1 for Windows 11, version 22H2
– Added MSNS23-04-MRNET-5025367(Q5025185): April 25, 2023-KB5025367 Cumulative Update Preview for .NET Framework 3.5, 4.8 and 4.8.1 for Windows 10 Version 22H2 – Microsoft Support
– Added MSNS23-04-MRNET-5025368(Q5025184): April 25, 2023-KB5025368 Cumulative Update Preview for .NET Framework 3.5, 4.8 and 4.8.1 for Windows 11, version 21H2 – Microsoft Support
– Added MSNS23-04-W10-5025297(Q5025297): April 25, 2023-KB5025297 (OS Build 19045.2913) Preview – Microsoft Support
– Added TVNC19-230504(QTVNC28810): TightVNC 184.108.40.206