Issue: Some agents may no longer be able to receive patch definition updates
Ivanti Security Controls agent-based patch management users are impacted. A code-signing certificate update caused a patch definition delivery interruption for Ivanti Security Controls Agents.
Action Required: Force an Update of All Ivanti Security Controls Agent Policies
Content signing certificate trust is part of Agent Policy. The easiest way to force an update of all Agent Polices is to update the Console Alias list. Simply navigate to Tools -> Console Alias Editor and click Update, no other change or Edit is required.
This will force all agents to get a new copy of their Policy with the correct signing certificate information.
More Information: https://forums.ivanti.com/s/article/Issue-Agents-are-no-longer-able-to-receive-patch-definition-updates
XML 126.96.36.19942 Last Modified 04/26/2023
– Added CHROME-230424(QGC10905414141): Google Chrome 109 109.0.5414.141
– Added FF-230425(QFF11202): Firefox 112.0.2
– Added GIT-230425(QGIT24011): GIT for windows 188.8.131.52
– Added RHTJDK8-230425(QRHTJDK180372): RedHat OpenJDK 8.0.372
– Added TB-230424(QTB102101): Thunderbird 102.10.1
– Added MSAZCLI-230425(QAZCLI2481): Microsoft Azure CLI 2.48.1
– Added MSNS23-04-W11-5025298(Q5025298): April 25, 2023-KB5025298 (OS Build 22000.1880) Preview – Microsoft Support
– Added MSNS23-04-W11-5025305(Q5025305): April 25, 2023-KB5025305 (OS Build 22621.1635) Preview – Microsoft Support