Issue: Some agents may no longer be able to receive patch definition updates
Ivanti Security Controls agent-based patch management users are impacted. A code-signing certificate update caused a patch definition delivery interruption for Ivanti Security Controls Agents.
Action Required: Force an Update of All Ivanti Security Controls Agent Policies
Content signing certificate trust is part of Agent Policy. The easiest way to force an update of all Agent Polices is to update the Console Alias list. Simply navigate to Tools -> Console Alias Editor and click Update, no other change or Edit is required.
This will force all agents to get a new copy of their Policy with the correct signing certificate information.
More Information: https://forums.ivanti.com/s/article/Issue-Agents-are-no-longer-able-to-receive-patch-definition-updates
XML 22.214.171.12424 Last Modified 04/21/2023
– Added ECL8-230421(QECLJDK803727): Eclipse Adoptium 8.0.372.7
– Added MBAM-230421(QMBAM4527262): Malwarebytes 126.96.36.1992
– Added MEDGE-230421(QMEDGE1120172258): Microsoft Edge 112.0.1722.58
– Added MS23-04-5019177(Q5019177): KB5019177: Security vulnerabilities exist in Memory Mapped I/O for some Intel processors for Windows 11, version 21H2: March 2, 2023 – Microsoft Support
– Added MS23-04-5019182(Q5019182): KB5019182: Security vulnerabilities exist in Memory Mapped I/O for some Intel processors for Windows Server 2016 – Microsoft Support
– Added PLXS-230421(QPLXS13206973): Plex Media Server 188.8.131.5273
– Added ZULU8-230421(QZULUJDK870023): Azul Zulu 184.108.40.206 (8u372)