The following operating systems are past their extended end of support date, the resulting changes for the Ivanti Security Controls Supported Platform Matrix will go into effect with the Ivanti Security Controls 2021.3 release. The Ivanti Security Controls console will no longer be supported for the Windows Server 2008 R2 and Windows 7 operating systems. The Ivanti Security Controls agent will no longer support the Windows 8 and CentOS 6 operating systems. Ivanti Security Controls agentless support will end for the Windows Server 2003, Windows 8, Windows Vista and Windows XP operating systems. The Ivanti Security Controls Platform Support Matrix is available here.
XML 126.96.36.1996 Last Modified 06/03/2021
– Added NOJSC-210603(QNODEJSC1630): Node.JS 16.3.0 (Current)
– Added TB-210603(QTB78110): Thunderbird 78.11.0
– Added WIRES32-210603(QWIRES3214): Wireshark 3.2.14
– Added WIRES34-210603(QWIRES346): Wireshark 3.4.6
– Added WBXTMS-210603(QWBXTMS416019119): Cisco WebEx Teams 188.8.131.5219