The following operating systems are past their extended end of support date, the resulting changes for the Ivanti Security Controls Supported Platform Matrix will go into effect with the Ivanti Security Controls 2021.3 release. The Ivanti Security Controls console will no longer be supported for the Windows Server 2008 R2 and Windows 7 operating systems. The Ivanti Security Controls agent will no longer support the Windows 8 and CentOS 6 operating systems. Ivanti Security Controls agentless support will end for the Windows Server 2003, Windows 8, Windows Vista and Windows XP operating systems. The Ivanti Security Controls Platform Support Matrix is available here.
XML 126.96.36.1994 Last Modified 04/15/2021
– Added CSFS-210415(QFS62113510): Falcon sensor for Windows 6.21.13510*
– Added DROPBOX-210415(QDROPBOX12044598): Dropbox 120.4.4598
– Added RTS5-210415(QRTS50460415): Royal TS 5.04.60415
– Added TVIEW8-210415(QTV83625080): TeamViewer 8.3.62508.0
– Added TVIEW9-210415(QTV93625370): TeamViewer 9.3.62537.0
Patches marked with a “*” require a manual download. For guidance, see https://forums.ivanti.com/s/article/How-To-Supply-and-Deploy-Patches-That-Can-Not-Be-Downloaded