Security Product End-of-Life (EOL)/End-of-Service (EOS) Reminders
Ivanti Patch for Windows has been rebranded to Security Controls. It is the same product, with a new name.
Ivanti Patch for Windows 9.3 Update 1 received its final code update on 2019-07-18. The content XML updates and technical support for this version has ended. Please update to the latest version (currently 9.4.34633) to ensure no interruption of service. The download is available here, or it can be updated within the product from the main page under Help > Check for program updates.
XML 22.214.171.1245 Last Modified 10/23/2020
- Added AMDS-201023(QAMDS141035): Apple Mobile Device Support 126.96.36.199
- Added CSFS-201023(QFS61212601): Falcon sensor for Windows 6.12.12601*
- Added JABRA-201023(QJD40124430): Jabra Direct 4.0.12443.0
- Added LIBRE64-201023(QLIBRE6472): LibreOffice 6.4.7
- Added PLXS-201023(QPLXS12033483): Plex Media Server 188.8.131.5283
- Modified Cisco WebEx Teams: Updated deployment logic
Patches marked with a “*” require a manual download. For guidance, see https://forums.ivanti.com/s/article/How-To-Supply-and-Deploy-Patches-That-Can-Not-Be-Downloaded