Security Product End-of-Life (EOL)/End-of-Service (EOS) Reminders
Ivanti Patch for Windows has been rebranded to Security Controls. It is the same product, with a new name.
Ivanti Patch for Windows 9.3 Update 1 received its final code update on 2019-07-18. The content XML updates and technical support for this version has ended. Please update to the latest version (currently 9.4.34633) to ensure no interruption of service. The download is available here, or it can be updated within the product from the main page under Help > Check for program updates.
XML 126.96.36.1990 Last Modified 10/02/2020
- Added CTXWA-201002(QCTXWA209634): Citrix Workspace App 188.8.131.52*
- Added GDSYNC10-201002(QGS101366): GoodSync 10.13.6.6
- Added GDSYNC11-201002(QGS11366): GoodSync 184.108.40.206
- Added MEDGE-201002(QMEDGE85056468): Microsoft Edge 85.0.564.68
- Added ALLSYNC-201002(QALLSYNC2017): Allway Sync 20.1.7
- Added MSNS20-10-MRNET-4576945(Q4576945): October 1, 2020-KB4576945 Cumulative Update Preview for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8 for Windows 10, version 2004 and Windows Server, version 2004
- Added MSNS20-10-W10-4577063(Q4577063): October 1, 2020-KB4577063 (OS Build 19041.546) Preview
- Added SQL2019-CU08(Q4577194): Cumulative Update 8 for SQL Server 2019
- Added WBXTMS-201001(QWBXTMS30166050): Cisco WebEx Teams 3.0.16605.0
Patches marked with a “*” require a manual download. For guidance, see https://forums.ivanti.com/s/article/How-To-Supply-and-Deploy-Patches-That-Can-Not-Be-Downloaded