Security Product End-of-Life (EOL)/End-of-Service (EOS) Reminders
Ivanti Patch for Windows has been rebranded to Security Controls. It is the same product, with a new name.
Ivanti Patch for Windows 9.3 Update 1 received its final code update on 2019-07-18. The content XML updates and technical support for this version has ended. Please update to the latest version (currently 9.4.34633) to ensure no interruption of service. The download is available here, or it can be updated within the product from the main page under Help > Check for program updates.
XML 220.127.116.111 Last Modified 09/30/2020
– Added CSFS-200930(QFS54112309): Falcon sensor for Windows 5.41.12309*
– Added JABBER-200930(QJABBER129254247): Cisco Jabber 18.104.22.168247
– Added NOJSC-200930(QNODEJSC14130): Node.JS 14.13.0 (Current)
– Added SKYPE-200930(QSKY865076): Skype 22.214.171.124
– Added AIMP-200930(QAIMP4702231): AIMP 4.70.2231
– Added ALLSYNC-200930(QALLSYNC2013): Allway Sync 20.1.3
– Added MSNS20-0930-VS2019(QVS20191675): Visual Studio 2019 version 16.7.5
– Added MSVC14-200930(QVC142729112): Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 14.27.29112.0
Patches marked with a “*” require a manual download. For guidance, see https://forums.ivanti.com/s/article/How-To-Supply-and-Deploy-Patches-That-Can-Not-Be-Downloaded