Security Product End-of-Life (EOL)/End-of-Service (EOS) Reminders
Ivanti Patch for Windows has been rebranded to Security Controls. It is the same product, with a new name.
Ivanti Patch for Windows 9.3 Update 1 received its final code update on 2019-07-18. The content XML updates and technical support for this version will end 2020-07-20. Please update to the latest version (currently 9.4.34544) to ensure no interruption of service. The download is available here, or it can be updated within the product from the main page under Help > Check for program updates.
XML 22.214.171.1242 Last Modified 08/26/2020
– Added CTXWA-200715(QCTXWA19121000): Citrix Workspace app 19.12.1000 LTSR Cumulative Update 1*
– Added CTXWA-200826(QCTXWA208046): Citrix Workspace App 126.96.36.199*
– Added TB-200826(QTB7820): Thunderbird 78.2.0
– Added JEANS-200826(QBJN2231930): BlueJeans 188.8.131.52
– Added MSNS20-0825-365-CURRENT(Q3650825): Microsoft 365 Current Channel: August 25, 2020
– Added PLNTHUB-200826(QPLNTHUB3195295819169X64): Plantronics Hub 3.19.52958.19169
– Added VSCODE-200826(QVSCODE14820): Visual Studio Code 184.108.40.206
– Added support for Citrix Workspace App LTSR 1912
Patches marked with a “*” require a manual download. For guidance, see https://forums.ivanti.com/s/article/How-To-Supply-and-Deploy-Patches-That-Can-Not-Be-Downloaded