Security Product End-of-Life (EOL)/End-of-Service (EOS) Reminders
Ivanti Patch for Windows has been rebranded to Security Controls. It is the same product, with a new name.
Ivanti Patch for Windows 9.3 Update 1 received its final code update on 2019-07-18. The content XML updates and technical support for this version will end 2020-07-20. Please update to the latest version (currently 9.4.34544) to ensure no interruption of service. The download is available here, or it can be updated within the product from the main page under Help > Check for program updates.
XML 188.8.131.528 Last Modified 07/23/2020
– Added CAMTA20-200723(QCAMTASIA2006): Camtasia 2020.0.6
– Added NOJSLU-200722(QNODEJSLU12183): Node.JS 12.18.3 (LTS Upper)
– Added PBID-200723(QBI2835894822): Microsoft Power BI Desktop 2.83.5894.822
– Added SSMS18-200722(QSSMS186): SQL Server Management Studio 18.6
– Added MSNS20-07-MRNET-4562900(Q4562900): July 21, 2020-KB4562900 Cumulative Update Preview for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8 for Windows 10 Version 1903 and Windows 10, version 1909 and Windows Server, version 1909
– Added MSNS20-07-MRNET-4567327(Q4562901): July 21, 2020-KB4567327 Cumulative Update Preview for .NET Framework 3.5, 4.7.2 and 4.8 for Windows 10 Version 1809 and Windows Server 2019
– Added MSNS20-07-W10-4559003(Q4559003): Cumulative Update for Windows 10 and Server 2019 Version 1809: July 21, 2020 (KB4559003)
– Added MSNS20-07-W10-4559004(Q4559004): Cumulative Update for Windows 10 and Server, version 1903 and 1909: July 21, 2020 (KB4559004)
– Modified Foxit PhantomPDF detection logic
– Modified Mozilla Thunderbird detection logic