Security Product End-of-Life (EOL)/End-of-Service (EOS) Reminders
Ivanti Patch for Windows has been rebranded to Security Controls. It is the same product, with a new name.
Ivanti Patch for Windows 9.3 Update 1 received its final code update on 2019-07-18. The content XML updates and technical support for this version will end 2020-07-20. Please update to the latest version (currently 9.4.34544) to ensure no interruption of service. The download is available here, or it can be updated within the product from the main page under Help > Check for program updates.
XML 184.108.40.2068 Last Modified 07/02/2020
– Added CSFS-200702(QFS53411603): Falcon Sensor for Windows 5.34.11603*
– Added FF-200701(QFF7801): Firefox 78.0.1
– Added LIBRE64-200702(QLIBRE6452): LibreOffice 6.4.5
– Added OPERA-200702(QOP690368649): Opera Browser 69.0.3686.49
– Added SMWI-200702(QSLACK4700): Slack Machine-Wide Installer 220.127.116.11
– Added WIRES26-200702(QWIRES2618): Wireshark 2.6.18
– Added WIRES30-200702(QWIRES3012): Wireshark 3.0.12
– Added WIRES32-200702(QWIRES325): Wireshark 3.2.5
– Added JEANS-200702(QBJN2214110): BlueJeans 2.21.411.0
– Added PLNTHUB-200701(QPLNTHUB3180EXE): Plantronics Hub 3.18.0
– Added SQL2017RTM-CU21(Q4557397): Cumulative Update 21 for SQL Server 2017
Patches marked with a “*” require a manual download. For guidance, see https://forums.ivanti.com/s/article/How-To-Supply-and-Deploy-Patches-That-Can-Not-Be-Downloaded