We are pleased to announce the general availability of Ivanti Patch for Windows. Release version 9.3.4440 is available on our downloads page.
The patch definition download location has moved from xml.shavlik.com to content.ivanti.com. You do not need to change any settings in your Ivanti product, but you may need to update your company firewall or other security infrastructure in order to receive updates from the new content.ivanti.com location.
Ivanti has released updated patch XML files for Ivanti Patch for Windows (formerly known as Shavlik Protect).
XML 184.108.40.20697 Last Modified 09/19/2017
– Added support for LogMeIn
– Added support for TED Notepad
– Updated CCLEAN-053(QCCLEAN534): Upgraded severity to reflect recent vendor disclosure
– Updated MS17-09-OFF(Q4011110): Added patches for Outlook 2007
– Updated VMWP-027(QVMWP1253): Added newly announced CVE
– Updated VMWP-031(QVMWP1257): Added newly announced CVE
– Updated VMWW-003(QVMWW1253): Added newly announced CVE
– Updated VMWW-007(QVMWW1257): Added newly announced CVE
– Added CAMTA-002(QCAMTASIA910): Camtasia 9.1.0
– Added DROPBOX-065(QDROPBOX34422): Dropbox 34.4.22
– Added LMI-001(QLMI4109954): LogMeIn 220.127.116.1154
– Added MBAM-007(QMBAM3222029): Malwarebytes 18.104.22.1689
– Added PREZ-005(QPREZI6200): Prezi Classic Desktop 6.20.0
– Added SNAG-009(QSNAG1314): SnagIt 13.1.4
– Added TEDN-001(TEDN-001): TED Notepad Version 6.1.1
– Modified Exchange Server 2016 CU6: Updated detection logic
– Modified MS14-A07(Q2973351): Updated detection logic
– Modified MS17-09-OFF(Q4025865): Updated deployment logic
– Modified PBID-017(QBI2504859502): Added foreign language support